Sunday, November 27, 2005

All is not lost :)

Just wanted to update real quick. Thanksgiving went well, I got everything cooked and over to grandma's right on schedule. The dinner was not hard and we never felt stressed over any of it. We did have a few obstacles with the water. The water pipe burst again 1am Thanksgiving morning. The fix it guys came at 10 am to fix it. So, I was prepping dinner and it was a bad time to be without water. We got it back around 11am and the guy who soldered the pipe said it will not brake again. I had to work Friday Saturday and Sunday(today) all 16 hour shifts. I was up late playing games Thursday, so I was wicked tired. Friday was very busy we did not get a lunch brake till 5:30pm. I did not eat much but when I did I tried to eat good. With a friend in from Boston and all the dinner preparation I had no food prepared for the work days. Friday night I was tired but I got a chance to read Jess's blog. " But all is not lost, we still have the weekend, right?" was the last line I read and I sucked it up right then and there and packed as best a I could for a BFL day. I ended up with enough food for most of the day and had time for a quick trip to the store for some apples. I know I am pretty wiped out on Mondays and I am not use to being up so late and doing three 16 hour days I usually only do the 16 hour thing on the weekend. I am going to let myself hang in for the morning and then I will take Natasha to the gym around 2pm tomorrow. Danny went to the grocery store for me today so I am good to go. I just have to get to Friday and I will be on a roll.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butter baby! You will be on that roll by Friday!

I likely was at your Target...I was at the one on the corner of Schoener (sp?) and Hall Road. Ok, when we plan our next road trip, I will email you prior and we'll try to connect! My girlfriend lives on Marian Drive...which is off Schoener, just north of 24 mile.

6:59 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Sounds like you pulled it together - awsome job

3:15 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I commend you on all you do. 16 hour days and a momma too. You deserve a break.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home