Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I dont know

Well, still no plan. I do not know what I am waiting for. I wish I had the drive to get my fitness goals together. I want to workout, to look good, get some muscle tone. I just do not know why or how to get the spark back. I wish I had a bootcamp instructor to scream at me for not working out. As for food I eat to eat. I do not make lunch or diner just eat whatever. I am home alone all day who wants to cook for one. I end up munchen on popcorn or cereal. I noticed that I do not like to eat in front of people. Isn't that odd? Last night I was in the kitchen cooking dessert for Thanksgiving and realized I was eating my cereal in the kitchen. Danny had gotten in from work and was in the living room. If I were home alone I would have sat at the table or on the couch. The oddest part is I do not know why. He does not notice when I eat or make comments but I am hiding in the kitchen. I guess it is a subconscious thing because I have no clue why. I am going to get a notebook to put my workout meal plan in. I think I will have to make myself go to the gym and then hope that will get in the mood to keep it up. I am still 130 so I know it is more of a mental something I have to get through to feel good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Maybe you'll get refocused after Thanksgiving is over. You're 5'9" and weigh 130 pounds (I'm 4" shorter than you and would love to weigh 130 right now)... you are healthy, fit (you ran a 1/2 marathon in awesome time), you're a busy, working mom of an active baby girl... you've got a lot going on and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. =)

xoxo, Rachel

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev's right, that spark seems to come and go for some crazy reason! Without a doubt you'll be back on track in no time! Happy Thanksgiving!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home