Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Good pain :)

Well never made it to the gym Monday. I ended up running around all day and Natasha did not take her late day nap. Danny gets home from work at 8 now,so I was going then. My sister Lori talked me out off it. She was going on a first date and wanted me and Danny to meet up with then at the Post. She even got me a babysitter for the evening. Lori moves home Dec. 19th so we decided to go with her. We did not go out long 8:30-10:30pm then came home. I knew I was going to miss that night, so I made a gym Dakar appointment for 9am Tuesday. It was a good time at the gym I went to a class called strong. It is for muscle building and we use barbell weights and go to fatigue. I was tired in 10 min but was able to hang in there once I was warmed up. After that I did half of the spin class before I had to get Natasha. It is a full body class and I hurt all over. The good pain :). I have some bad pain too. I have cramps they are not usually this bad. I am guessing it is the new pills. This was the first month on them. It did not work still got it twice this month. I have 2 more months on this brand and then it is off to the hospital for the D.N.C. My eating has been good and I am happy that for once I get to have an off day on Friday. I usually mess up here and there during the week then decide I do not get an off day. This just leads me to keep cheating and then 7 off days later I trying to get going again.

I got the tree up last night Natasha loves it. I have lights garlen and some bows on it. I do not know if I want to put up the ornaments because I am afraid Natasha will get one. I am looking forward to Christmas this year Natasha makes it that much more fun. She loves the tree, but hates the dancing snowman. We still need to pick out a tree topper. The tree I got this year since we wont get a chance to get are decorations from home and we will be here in MI for at least three years. I put the tree in the corner between the couch and the entertainment center hoping it keeps Natasha from climbing in it. We will see how that goes. OK I am off to find a heating pad.

Hey there use to be a time guide at the end of my post and it is not there and it never comes up right? Did anyone else lose this option?

OK another edit just wanted to add that at the bar I had 2 waters and 1 diet cook. I did not have any of the yummy wings. I also got an early Christmas present from Danny...a remote starter for my car. I love it and was jumping up and down when he gave it to me, it gets installed Monday.

5 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I lost the time thingee on two of my posts yesterday, but it did appear on one of the other ones that I did. Wierd????

Conrats on getting the tree up. I really need to do that this weekend. My son is 2.5 and this is the first time he really understands what is going on.

9:55 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

You workout sounds like fun. I haven't done any classes at our gym but I keep thinking I might like to. Problem is, no one teaches at 5:00AM when I'm there ;)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one of those...cool!

6:30 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

OK, I figured out the time thingee. If you go to the bottom of where you enter your post and right above the buttons where you hit save or post, there is a arrow/sentence. It says "Post and Comment Options". Click on the arrow and the time stamp drops down.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

My wife wants one of those too. I don't get it.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home