Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wow the week is ending all ready. I feel like I have not gotten a chance to catch up on all the blogs. It is hard to post lately because if I sit at the computer Natasha is all over it and I can not get much done. Maybe she will be a computer wiz like her Dad. Last night I hosted my second cookie swap at my apartment. It was fun and it went great. My family back in MA has one every year, so me and my sister started a MI tradition last holiday season. I have been helping my sister finish stuff up around here. She is going back to MA on Monday, and she even has an apartment waiting for her. I know it wont be the same here without her, but hoping she finds the job she is looking for. I know my mom could use her company this Christmas. I worked a 16 hour shift today to cover for someone, and it is going to feel like a real long weekend when it comes time to do my other two shifts this weekend. Danny had his first week at school. They do orientation for the hospital and school, then he is off till class Jan. 3rd. OK did I put you to sleep. Lori had me do pilates with her this week and I don't think it is my thing. My lower back has been achey and tired since I did it. Maybe I did it wrong anyway as for nutrition...did I mention I had a cookie swap....mmm cookie.

1 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

mmmm...cookies.

I've been having trouble keeping up on blogs, too. It takes up all my time at night, and with Christmas looming, I've been busy. Otherwise I have to do it at work. I mean I *have* to. What choice do I have? :)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home