Sunday, December 11, 2005

:)

Well, another long weekend done. I have been doing good, not BFL but healthy. I feel good, went to a work Christmas party Thursday night. It was fun and me and Danny won some gift cards. My weight is now 128, good for me but pants still a little tight I am about to blame the dryer. Danny starts orientation for school tomorrow and I am hoping his new schedule will have me at the gym more often. My work is changing also, I will be working closer to home. Yes no more hour drive at 4:00am. I know I am going back and forth on my subject matter here, so I am going to get myself to bed. Good night :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Hey darling. . .breezin' by to say hello . . .

2:53 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

You feel good - that's #1 in my book! :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home