Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas fun...











Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We had fun and Natasha did great ripping open her gifts this morning. We kept it all low key and only went out for one stop at grandma's. She has open house breakfast or brunch I guess. It is the grand kids job to cook it all up. We got there at 11:30 and were the first grand kids to arrive. The youngest grand kid is 15 and I am sure this tradition will be later and later every year.

Christmas is just about over now. Are we ready for January? I am ready to go with this challenge right now. I have enough motivation to get us all through 12 weeks in a flash. I would start right now if it did not mean jumping ahead of my support crew. I am counting down the days 8 more to go. I was bitching about taking my before picture and was wondering if I look worse now then when I started my other challenge in March. Danny said I definitely look like I am in better shape. I hope so guess I will have to do the pictures to find out. I broke out of my rut and I am sure it is what has gotten me so motivated. I finely got my butt to the gym for more then one day in a row. I have worked out for 6 day in a row, woowho. Yup, I went to day and did a double workout of legs, bicep and back. I went on Christmas eve too, got up at 3:45am to get there before work. I went before work Friday also, but only had to get up at 6:45am. Hope my motivation holds up. I got a new note book to keep track of my goals and workouts. Jess tells me to write my plan and post it to keep me committed, so I am getting that done. My shin pain is back which really upset me. I took 6 weeks off the road after the marathon because it my have turned to stress fracture. The only thing you can do for that is take 6 weeks off. Well, I took 7 and it did not help. I ran 3 times for 3 miles with a rest day in between and the pain is already back. Dr.James my have been right when he said it was the veins circulation. It is such a bummer and I do not know why it hurts I mean 7 weeks off. I have to call my doctor but I do not know if she can figure it out. On the medical up side my birth control pill regulated me this week which means if all goes well next week NO D.N.C :) Of course it also means in 2 days I will be a tired bummed out crampy bitch, so consider yourself warned.
Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Janel said...

Hey I knew you'd have some cute Natasha pics to show us!!! How sweet, her first Christmas that she can remember!! It so much more fun with kids, huh?

Glad you had a fun holiday! :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Glad you h ad a great Christmas, and I consider myself warned in case you come and do a whole pms rant on my blog...(as if...)
Really cute pictures...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Sounds like you're ready to go! Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What a doll! Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas! Kids are just the best part aren't they? Hope your holiday continues to bless you and yours...

7:33 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Looks like someone had a good Christmas. Now for a Happy New Year!

10:57 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Yay - great job on getting to the gym.

Boo - sorry your shin pain is back.

I'm glad you had a great chritmas!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home