Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goals..Nerves!..Pictures

I wrote out all my goals. I took my picture blahh and did measurements. I was dreading all of this and glad I got done and updated my tracker profile. I wrote out my schedule of workouts, planed my meals and went grocery shopping. I am ready to go for tomorrow. My first goal is to stay on plan this week and make it safely to free day. I am on the tracker mini challenge so I will lose points for the team if I do not stay on point. Nancy is on my team and she is a pro at these mini challenges, I think we should do good.

My goals for next 4 weeks
1. Do a pull up unassisted
2. Run 3 miles during my HIIT session
3. Drop 2% of my body fat

These are my fitness goals I have other little ones to help me get there. I need to get to bed on time, eat my good fats, take my vitamins.

OK enough fitness stuff, I have something to get off my chest. I was nervous today and I do not completely understand why. Me and Danny had discussed weeks ago about whether to go ahead and try to get pregnant. We always wanted kids close in age and Natasha is 16 months now. Danny is in school and we both decided it would still workout. He goes Monday through Friday, I think of it as his full time job. We live in a 1,000sq foot apartment, but are willing to deal with that. We do not want to move we get a deal every lease and will be moving back to our house in MA in 3 years. I am getting to the point soon. My birth control has been working, no D.N.C necessary. What got my nervous was today was the day I start my pill pack. I pulled it out and was ready to take it when Danny kind of just looked at. He wanted to know what the point would be to go through another month on the pill when Dr. White is going to take me off it so we can be ready to try for the baby. So, that made it all real I stopped taking the pill today. I have a baby I kind of know what to expect and I just feel nervous, today made it real. I always believed that you know if you not ready for kids, but you never know when you truly are. How can you know for sure it is one of those you do not know what it is like until you do it things.

I feel better already glad I got to write this all out. I think my out look has improved since I started my blog. I do not bottle everything up and let it bug me. I did pictures guess I could put them up here too. Ya guess I went back to the fitness topic.
Start weight 133.5, I just love the .5 :D
Starting BF%18.2





3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I have to agree with Bev, your before pics look great! I agree that you never know when it's the RIGHT time to start. I can see why you are nervous, I think I will be that way too when thoughts of a 2nd baby come around. I think you'll be nervous clear up until the baby is here, but then it will become clear that it was a blessing all along.

Good luck Mari! Keep us updated!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Thank goodness I like you, cause jealousy is an ugly thing...lol...your before pics are awesome. Good luck on the baby making...

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with Bev!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home