Monday, January 09, 2006

Day 8 Awesome

I have been on a roll. Sometimes my lifting is not hard enough. I feel like I am still getting use to the weight I need for each set. I have been eating clean, today makes 8 days straight. I am kind of afraid at this point to take a free day. I have not been having cravings and do not want them to come back because of free day. I find it really helps that we are all pumped at the same time. I am glad that some of us will be at the same week throughout the challenge. Overall my first week was defiantly one of the best I have ever had. Thought I would totally crash today and I kept my momentum going. We had a long weekend I had 2 very busy shifts both 16 hours were booked. On top of that I had to train a girl on both sites. Natasha is waking up anywhere from 4:30-5:30 and it sucks. We do not know what is up. She gets up has breakfast and then usually we can get her back to bed so we can crash for another 2 hours. She does have a new tooth, so maybe that was it. We knew she was teething I am not sure when she cut through, but found it today.

I have to hide the mirrors because my body has not caught up to how my mind thinks I should look.

Monday -weigh in 129lb
Back
lat wide grip pull down 20x77lb 12x87lb 6x97
one arm dumbbell row 18x20lb 15x25lb 10x30lb
bent over dumbbell lat raise 15x12.5lb 3 sets
Bicep
standing barbell 20x30lb 12x35lb 8x40lb
concentration curl 10x12.5 8x15lb 8x17.5lb
hammer curl 12x15lb

20 min elliptical hills

I did cardio after weights what do you think is that ok?

1. Oatmeal egg white
2. Oatmeal egg white
3. Tuna & sweet potato 3oz
4. Chicken 3oz & 1/2 cup cottage cheese raw carrots
5. Fish 4oz & broccoli
6. 2oz chicken 1/2 cup cottage cheese

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your're doing awesome. i think if you have the energy to pull off the cardio after your weights...then go for it!

6:41 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hey Mari, thanks for stopping by! Don't look at today's post, though. I'm in trouble.

Your workouts and eating look pretty spectacular to me!

Tom

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home