Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 4

I woke with a head ache and a soar throat. I was wicked bummed that my headache kept me up from the time Danny left till Natasha woke up. I was supposed to run to the gym for a HIIT as soon as Natasha finished her breakfast (are you ready for my but) but, my head hurt and I grabbed a blanket and snuggled into the couch. I downed a glass of water and took my vitamins and took some Aleave. I turned on some Blues Clues and ate some egg whites and oatmeal. Natasha was really good she played by herself for 1 1/2 hours. I finally dragged my ass off the couch to get some coffee in my belly. We made it to the gym finally at 11:30. Since I ate I went ahead and did chest, shoulder, and triceps. I wanted to get a good cardio in, so went back to the gym for spin class at 6:45pm. I am glad I did because the class was frigen awesome and I soaked two towels. The past four days have been awesome. No cravings for me at all. My energy level has been great too. Hope I can keep this up! Butter butter butter please!!

OH oh Bev is on again...You rock girl

Chest
bench press 12x65lb 8x70 6x80
Incline press machine 15x70 10x80 6x90
dumbbell fly 10x17.5
shoulders
Arnold press 10x17.5 8x15 6x17.5
Barbell over head press 10x30lb 8x35lb 6x40lb
standing lateral raise 10x10+10 w/ bent elbow
Tricep
cable press down 8x631/2 7x67 6x70
dumbbell kick back 10x15 10x15 12x12.5lb
dips off bench 20
20 push ups and 10 more the girlie way

Thursday Meals
1.Oatmeal egg whites
2.Salad w/ 3oz chicken a boiled egg white and an apple(cuz Janel said so)
3.Chicken 4oz and 4oz sweet potato
4.Salad carrots w/ 4oz fish
5.Chicken breast broccoli
6. 1 cup FF cottage cheese

1 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

lol, I LOVE that song He Wasn't! Anyway I have had a headache for the last three days... has made cardio a b**** because I do it after the headache goes away and then it comes right back when I am done. Got some new medicine today so hopefully can break the cycle!!! Have to go back to your blog now and listen to the song!!! (ps, weather here su*ks, so you aren't missing anything here!)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home