Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 9 and loving it!!

Today I had an awesome workout. I woke up 6 to get HIIT in before Danny left for work. Then I went to a gym class called strong. It focuses on taking all muscle groups to failure. The instructor wanted to see us not be able to finish the reps. We set up a heavy bar and after chest press my barbell was not heavy enough. I ended up using a 40lb dumbbell for the rest of he heavy weighted exercises. It felt great and I never thought I would be able to do it. I just figured it would be better to push and then let up on the weight if I had to. But, I never had to it was great! I did miss the last 10min. of class, got called to the child center for poopy diaper. Luckily we had finished hitting the big hard muscle. Overall it was a great day. My ass is killing me already! Push yourself outside your box, it will feel spectacular I promise.

Tuesday
HIIT at 6am
9:15 strong class weights target every body part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home