Monday, January 23, 2006

Speechless

Wow is all I can say. I just got a PM on tracker. I was touched and shocked I have never gotten anything like this. I don't know what to say....WOW
so here it is ...

Pixy,
I am writing because I am feeling really bad about myself. Yesterday I pretty much went into binge mode and now I am sluggish and lack motiviation. You are pretty amazing...you do a great job. I just need to know that even you slip up sometimes ...yes? .....no? I really went on a whole day all out eating fest yesterday and feel like I just ruined my success thus far. To sum up.....I ate two pieces of french toast with two eggs, 1/2 a basil chicken sandwich, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, 1/2 a sub sandwich on whole wheat bread, and a whole pint of stawberry ice cream. I had been sooooooooooo strict for two weeks I seriously felt like I had lost any control. So my original question has this ever happened to you? Did I ruin my first two weeks. Please help me make some sense of all this. I feel really awful. I just need some inspiration from you. Whether you know it or not you are a pretty inspiring person on this board.

5 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

So did you respond by saying, "no, no, I never do that. What's your problem??".

KIDDING...of course.

Seriously, that is so cool that someone looks to you for motivation and reassurance.

and I do hope you were able to reassure her that yes, you do fuck up sometimes. :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

you've done great work - be proud!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

That's so cool Mari! I'm the one sending those kind of PM's, not the other way around! lol. I'll get there one day....I will! jk. Well, you SHOULD feel good about that!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

That was from me, no just kidding. Sounds like something I'd eat though.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Like it or not Mari ... you are a role model for BFLer's ..

very cool

:)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home