Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I hurt....so good



I had a great class today. It was called strong, this class takes all your muscles to failure. My day was technically back and bicep with the option of adding my leg workout. Since I did the class I just did some floor weights to really hit my legs back and biceps. My body feels it too. We did an awesome ab workout in class. We had to lean back while sitting on the stepper at 45 degree angel. Our feet where under our barbell then we did crunches front and side with10lb weights. Oh did it hurt so good. I'm glad I went I would not have done a better job on my own. My cramps are bad it is my first TOM since being off the pill and it sucks. I had no PMS, but the cramps are bad. I weighed in Monday at 133. I was hoping that was muscle but now I know it was bloat. I have been doing good with my food. I haven't had an off day in 13 days. I didn't plan it this way just worked out that way. I'm glad I did that is quite an accomplishment for me, because I usually start a free day at 3pm and it is all out till 12am. I start at 3 because I like a good pre and post workout meal and I know once free time begins there is no stopping me.

Danny got me a new ring. He gave it to me and told me he got it for me because the purple and yellow stone reminded him off me. Isn't that the sweetest. I can't wait to get it sized (it's an 8 and I'm a 5). It is silver and the first silver ring he has ever gotten me. I love it, and him too :D
Thanks to everyone who crossed there fingers, but no babysitter :(. I was really looking forward to meeting some girls my age and having a good time with Danny. They call me his mysterious wife because he talks about me but None of them have actually seem me. Maybe next time.


Edit:
This is the best picture I could get. Who knew ring photography could be so difficult. The flowers he gave me a few days ago just because. They still look great!


I keep upoading but something is wrong it says done but no picture. I will try again later.

7 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! That sounds like a killer workout. Good for you!

Do we get to see a picture of the ring? It sounds beautiful!

Bummer about the babysitter. If I was close, I would gladly do it for you!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job finishing the class, I have seen people do classes before I was in, and couldn't find enough resolve to finsh it.

That's a small plus, and very useful for building up positive feelings, and mental strength.

Matt

2:16 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Sounds like a great class! I wish we had something like that around here...and I had more time! lol. Great workout to boot! And I second Katie on wanting to see a picture of the ring! That was so sweet!

3:40 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hi Mari,

that's it ... just hi!

:)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

sounds like a great class... I sometimes wish I could take some "cool' classses like that- but they all seem to be in the eves.. & guess who's working then??

waiting for the pic of the ring! it sounds lovely ..what a nice pressie~!

hugs Lala*

11:02 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Pretty! It suits you to a "T"

8:48 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

What a pretty ring!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home