Tuesday, March 14, 2006

update

Well, I had my appointment today. I feel better now that I got to talk to my doctor. He did a pelvic exam and could tell I was tender on the left side. I sent me for blood work to check my levels. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check if anything is going on. He seemed to think it would all turn up negative. He is going to talk to me Friday if all is negative he is going to put me on something to start a cycle. I'm wondering if he should monitor my hormone levels. Before I got pregnant with Natasha I went months without a cycle and had to be put on meds. Then after she was born I got 2 periods every month even on birth control. Anyway just wanted to give an update. I'm bummed I have to wait till Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

still thinking about you hon!
**BIG HUGS**

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home