Friday, March 10, 2006

Psycho or um Psycho yeah

I'm a psycho and I'm going to share my psychoness with ya. For starters I went off the pill the last week in December. Since then my cycle finely regulated and was every 22 days. Now I know that it has only been 2-3 months, but I was so screwed up that I figure that I must now be regulated. I could be way off here since I have only had 2 full cycles off the pill. Do you think I'm being psychotic yet, LOL. Anyway I figure since I got IT on Jan 15th and Feb. 7th, IT is coming at any time. So, Sunday the 5th I was thinking my breast felt sensitive not all the time and not to intense. Lori(my twin) then calls throwing up. "Mari I'm sick is it because you are pregnant"(she can be psycho too). She does this to me once in a while and sometimes she is right on. By the time 5 o'clock rolls around I am convinced I know this feeling. My partner Linda sends me to Rite Aid. I end up taking a pregnancy test in the back of the MRI truck. I was shocked it wasn't positive. I felt silly for taking it. Then Wednesday night Danny was wondering if I got IT yet. Well, no I didn't and he thought I should take a test. I had the thought in the back of my head, but I took one Sunday. I told him I wasn't and that I felt psycho for taking the first one. So, Thursday morning I took another and I thought it would be positive. I still have a sensitive feeling but it is very slight and nothing like that full blown tender breast feeling. I'm not sick or anything and I know how I felt with Natasha. So, I am becoming a pro at pissing on the test stick. I figure I am either a psycho girl or a psycho pregnant girl. If you have stock you might want to move it to the home pregnancy stocks, they are spiking. Me and Lori are getting a good laugh at my expense, so thought I would share.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I think you're just being careful, to make sure you are keeping a check on a certain aspect of your inner health, that's not absurd, or oversensitive, or screwy or anything like that, it's being careful, especially in this day and age, when people know more about health risks, physical changes etc etc, so if you feel something might be going on, you're right to check it.

Doesn't make you paranoid, or anything like that, just careful, cautious and being sensible about your own health.

You certainly should never question this behaviour, or let others make you feel silly or stupid for it :-).

I hope you find your way back into a "groove" you like, and can feel 100% comfortable with.

GOOD LUCK and try not to worry Mari, I'm sure everything will work out for you :-).

Best wishes, and feel proud for being so dedicated and loving to yourself, that's a big reason for why you look and feel like you do now, and it's a great way to be :-).

Matt

6:22 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I don't think your psycho. I think you know your body and that is good. It's feeling weird and you remember the feeling, so why not take the test. I would've done the same thing!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I had a negative result when I was pregnant too! Damn tests... You're not psycho though...and you know what, I'm never regular either! Funny, I had it for 3wks in Sept, skipped October, skipped December, started Jan15th too and didn't start again till Mar5th. Why are we so screwy??

12:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I've taken like 5 tests one month when I was REAAAALY late. It was so scarey! Funny about your twin calling and wondering if you were pregnant because she was puking.

I'll be thinking of you so definitely keep us updated. =)

xo, Rachel

2:38 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

When it' comes to being pregnant or just the thought of being pregnant it's no holds barred on being psycho. Pee away!

Laurie

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home