Thursday, April 06, 2006

No subject

I am wicked tired. I did a 5:30am class at the gym and it did me in. It was one hour of drills jump rope, sprints, jump squats, mountain climbers all kinds of fun stuff. My calf is a little soar now and hoping this class doesn't kick up the shin splints. We were on the balls of our feet a lot, which put the strain on my shin. I usually eat breakfast because I'm supposed to, but today I was hungry. It was the hunger that hits you all at once. I did a 5:30 class yesterday too. I like the early classes because I don't always trust myself to get to the gym. When I go early I have no excuse to set inside and miss out. Yesterday I went at 5 and did some weights before the 5:30am cycle class. When it came time to start class the studio was full and I didn't get a bike. I was really bummed since I went early, aghh. That is frustrating. I went and did more weights and then at 6 I went back and found a bike. At least I got 30 min. in and I felt like I worked hard. People often go and do half the class, so I thought I might find an empty bike. I hit my back and chest good and my muscles were soar by noon. I knew I had to get to the gym early because I have been in the sit inside and not go anywhere mood. Danny was trying to tell me to get out of the house. I usually feel better once I'm out. I'm not depressed or down just in a be by myself kind of funk. Not that I am ever alone I always have baby cakes. I told him I had no where to go no earns to run or anything. He thinks I should but Natasha in the day care at the gym and go to the spa there and have a massage. It is tempting maybe I will plan it for next week. I was thinking I should get a sitter for that. I wouldn't want to stop a massage for a diaper change. Anyway if you are still reading my ramble..good for you. If you paused for coffee I don't blame you HA! OK so today I am trying to find Danny a spring coat and picking up legos from grandma. He needs the legos for some school thing and chocolate chip cookies. Yeah so I will be making his class chocolate chip cookies mmm cookie dough wish me luck with that.

Yesterday I pulled out some plastic eggs I bought Natasha. I hid them around corners and on shelves. I didn't even have to teach her to find them. I was getting a basket for her and she was already picking up the eggs and piling them in the center of the room. It was super cute and I think she is wicked smart. I still get amazed at how fast kids learn and well how much new stuff they learn at a time. She seems to be at an age where she learns new stuff everyday. My mom will be flying in for the week of Easter. I am wicked excited I can't wait she will be here for 8 days. Me and Natasha are picking her up from the airport on the 14th. I work Saturday but the MRI department is closed Easter which gives us the rest of the week. She wants to go up north while she is here. My family has a cabin 3 hours from here. It was taken down and rebuilt and is now better then my house. I love to run on the country roads, to bad it wont be warm enough for a swim across the lake. I can't wait to sit by the fire pit at night. I was excited mom said she wanted to go. For some reason I've wanted to go up there ever since Chad died. That will probably be hard for my mom. I know what it is like to loose someone that lives far away and people get used to not seeing them around. Then you come and visit and you are just adjusting to not seeing them. My mom was Chad's favorite when he was younger we all lived here and he went to her instead of his mom. Just 8 days and she's here woohoo. This also means that me and Danny get to go out because mom is an awesome babysitter.

As for the girlie stuff..I got TOM for a day. I was hoping for a full week ha that sounds crazy. Anyway I think since it wasn't a full cycle doctor will still put me on progesterone. I think he is going to have me take a ten day cycle of oral progetserone and that should cycle me kinda like the pill a 21 day thing before it kicks in. Sometimes I think guy have it easy, but I wouldn't want hair all over my body and would hate to go without make-up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

5:30 AM??? You are "Wicked" amazing...glad your mom is comin!!
Hugs
Christie

7:21 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I read the whole thing too. I hope you enjoy the time with your mother. That's awesome that you get your workout done so early. I'm up at 5:00 am but have to get ready for work at that time. The cabin sounds nice, hope you guys have fun. My girls love Easter and hunting for eggs. Isn't it funny that they know what to do without you even telling them. And, speaking of massages, I could really use one. I have a gift certficate which I should use.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well shaving is a bain, but getting PMS, and having to buy associated products, I wouldn't want that.

Though the going to the toilet thing for men is easier, for obvious reasons.

I don't envy women for some of that stuff, but people like you Mari, have shed loads of my respect, for carrying around a child for 7-9 months, and even trying to train whilst doing it, in a lot of cases.

Kudos for that, and it is one thing that can make a lot of women like you, and most fitness Mums I interact with in cyberspace, pretty awesome people.

As for doing gym work at 5:30, heck that is serious dedication. It's truly fantastic.

Even if I could do that, which I can't, I wouldn't anyway. I have a certain kind of life routine, and I'd end up with about 3.5 hours sleep a night doing what you do.

You deserve to feel immensely proud Mari, because you do some pretty awesome things, despite looking like an ordianry, regular woman, you're quite extraordinary in your own way, and a pretty cool person as well.

Keep up the hard work, keep smiling, keep your chin up, and know you are doing incredibly well, you look superb, and you're a true winner in life.

You're an inspiration to me :-).

Matt

11:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I read it all too! And no coffee break for me! My god kids do learn things quick! Sooooo cute to see the Easter egg thing I'm sure. I'm curious to see how Aiden will do too. Great job on the workout, I know what you mean about getting it done first thing!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home