Monday, April 03, 2006

Hello


Danny's got home Thursday. He had a blast. You can read about it if you like.

Danny's my space blog
http://www.myspace.com/kaz62

This is a picture of him at a pub with our brother in law Patrick and a bird named Lori.
I have been busy and have to work tonight. I will try to catch up and check in. This past week was spent setting up a remembrance fund fundraiser for Chad. It was held last night. They did it to off set the cost of the funeral, which cost as much as a wedding. OK got go finish lunch with Natasha I'll check in soon.
All is well.


It wont let me upload a picture I willl try later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are okay Mari, and everything was sorted with your occasion.

I know things have been tough in the past few months, and I think having read everything you've said, you've coped fantastically, and should feel proud, as should everyone who knows you.

You've clearly been amazing, and I'm happy that finally you are starting to put old emotions in the past, and looking forward to an even more healthier happier you, and more marital and parental happiness.

Good luck to you. You deserve it Mari.

Matt

2:07 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Oh, um, You probably already know, but your hubby is a CUTIE PIE!!!

That shirt is hilarious!!! LOL

5:28 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Cute shirt...cute hubby! yep - all is well! Tee hee!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home