Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, all this sunshine is wasted on me. My head hurts so bad it is giving me a stomach ache. I was going to acutely get my sorry ass to the gym, but no way can I even think of lifting some weights today. Natasha is cranky today and is taking a nap. She went don early and I'm crossing my fingers she wakes up in a better mood. Me and Danny have been on the wrong page all week. I don't know how else to explain it. It didn't help that I ended up going into work last night. With my weekends and then going in Mondays I haven't been home at night for 4 nights now. Just feels like our relationship is a little stressed lately. Tonight is his friend Crystal's birthday, but hoping he comes home after work. When one of the students has a birthday the usually go to the pub across from the hospital. We got to talk a little last night, but it was late by the time I got home from work. Maybe I should see if grandma can watch Natasha and meet up with Danny when he gets out of school on Friday. I know he is extra stressed having 3 exams Friday. Anyway just went off a bit on that and yet didn't say much of anything at all. Man does my head hurt.

On a happier note....I called a new doctors office Monday and they had me come in Tuesday. I was impressed with how quickly they took me. I meet my new doctor. He was very personable easy to talk to. I am going to have a physical next Tuesday and it is going to be the most extensive physical I have ever had. The health question were something like those test you take in high school. I have a form to fill out of over 135 questions. I am also getting blood work done for quite a few things. This will rule out thyroid problem, which is what my mom is concerned about. Who knows maybe they can actually find out what is wrong with me. Overall I am pleased with this new doctor. The best part is the are affiliated with my work which means any test done at the hospital will be written off as professional courtesy. Once I get all this done I am going to have them refer me to a new girlie doctor. This way when or if I have another baby it wont cost me 2,000 dollars.
OK I'm feeling pretty crappy now I think I'll go lay down.

5 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

Hope your nap made you feel better.

BTW, your last comment on your last post was awesome!

9:45 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

:( hope you feel better!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I hope you feel better real soon. Take care of yourself and get some rest.

So glad to hear that the new doctor is working out.

11:24 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you feel better soon!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Hope you get to feeling better Mari. Sounds like your headache may be caused by the strain and stress you've been going through lately. I'm sure when you and D talk, things will be much better. I hope this doc helps you, as I know you do! Hang in there hon!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home