Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The map the map

I have not had much to say I feel like my days are all over the map. I can go from feeling good about the day for a few days or almost the the entire week. Then boom I have a bad day and just feel bad about myself and everything else. I don't get depressed it doesn't last that long before I feel better but when I down I guess I am down. No I'm not manic. Maybe it is the prometruim the doctor had me on. I don't know if that could do it since they were giving me what my body was missing. So I have a bad day and then I have a few good days and you know what it makes it feel as if that bad day happened weeks ago. I just feel content or right in the head if that makes sense. It is weirdo how crummy I feel those other days and then it is as if it was weeks ago. I have been busy though and I have had limited time to check blogs let alone write one.

Anyway on with other stuff. Natasha has been sick. She shared it with me and I made it through my weekend shifts sneezing blowing my nose. She couldn't o to day care so I missed my workout, bummer. The meds the doctor gave me worked and I had the TOM from hell. It was my first cycle since Feb. 7th and he wants me to do the same for the month of June.

For memorial day Danny is off from school. I told him we should meet everyone at a local park for a cook out. Stoney creek park has picnic tables volleyball net ultimate Frisbee and a beach. Well, he decided we should do it at my grandma's condo. She manages it and there is a pool and a grill. So, he sent an e-mail to all the radiology classes at he hospital even picked a time. BUT, he hasn't asked grandma if it is OK yet. It should be interesting how it turns out. I thought it was funny.


Two weeks till me and Natasha fly home!!!!:D I can not wait to take Natasha to the beach.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get out of your situation soon Mari, and feel better.

I send you my very best, and I'm letting you know I'm thinking of you right now, and hope you have great day.

Take care.

10:56 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Good Luck to your husband and the party. I can see my husband doing the same thing. They just don't think in the proper order sometimes.

Countdown to your departure. WOOHOO!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Janel said...

Awww, Mari, that must be so confusing. Well, I guess I would know since i have the same up and down thing going on. Its not fun! Hope you guys feel better soon!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

all the best for a speedy FastForward on the feeling better!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

Hope your plans turn out fun for Memorial Day.

xo, Rachel

4:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Mari!! Hope Memorial Day plans turn out!! :)

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home