Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well hello you

I'm still here. I have been very busy with work family and friends. I babysat for my friend Friday night. It was me Natasha a 6 month old and a 10 year old. It was wicked hard. Nicholas the 6 month old sure did cry a lot. At least a lot more then Natsha did. I think maybe I blocked that out. Kayla the 10 year old was a great help for a couple hours. Natasha was very jealous and made it very hard for me to get Nicholas to bed. Made me not want another one. OK that only lasted a few days ;)

I worked mothers day but it was slow and I got to sneak out. I went with Danny and Natasha to UNO's. They got me a card, candle and a new water bottle. My work partner got me cookies, a bag of ginger snaps. I couldn't help but feel sabotaged. She is more crazy about what she put her mouth then me. We compare notes on workouts. Anyway I bought her workout clothes. Oh and I munched on the cookies that night and then threw the bag out. Monday I took grandma and Aunt Michelle out to lunch. Then grandma took me and Natasha shopping. Today grandma watched Natasha for a bit while I meet up with Danny and some other X-ray students. So, just a lot of busy days but not crazy schedule busy. Natasha has been staying up till 9 so I have less time at night lately. In the mornings I have been taking my cautioning education credits for my MR license.

As for fitness stuff I over did it BIG TIME. My shins are killing me. The gym is under construction so I did more running since there are less spin classes to go to. As for food I have been doing great this week. Still doing my own thing eating healthy no free day free for all is and I don't eat by the clock which has helped me not go crazy and cave when I shouldn't.

I will be flying to Mass June 5th with Natasha for a quick visit. They should be out of rain by then ha ha, sorry guys. Oh and I have been on an oral progesterone for 6 days. I take for ten wait till June 10th and do another 10 day cycle. My doctor thinks this will fix me. If not he has plan B anther drug he wants me to take. Will see how this works out. So, you see a lot of nothing going on. I have been busy to the point that I haven't got a chance to read many blogs. I am trying to play catch up.

Thanks for checking in I was touched :D

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl....WOW, you have been busy. Happy Belated Mother's Day-I'm happy to hear you got to sneak out of work and spend time with your family. Enjoy the rest of your week....and rest up those aching shins!! :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing... ( hope the shots wokr out..:D I hear ya on the bay thing.. having my sis & my nephew here for the past few weeks & taking up ALL my time.. sure made me appreciate where I am & reminded me how much TIME babies take!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

You'll be glad to know that yes, the rain is finally over. We're back in the sun.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the shins improve Mari.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Glad to hear an update. I'm been wondering what the doctor said.

What a strange gift from your work partner? Do you especially like ginger snaps or something? Your gift to her was really thoughtful.

9:17 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Hope things slow down for you a bit and that your shins feel better soon.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I am so glad that I clicked on your post and didn't see qtips! lol...I know how busy it gets. Sorry about your shins!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I'm trying to play catch up too! I'm giggling at the Q-tip pics...I SO know what you mean about when things get too quiet! Never fails, when things get quiet, those little munchkins are into something they shouldn't be.

I've been dying to ask you...have you ever done the "Michigander"? The friend I was visiting in TN is from MI and is doing that, she asked me to join her but I don't think I'll have a sitter for Aiden. Sounds like SO much fun though!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home