Tuesday, May 30, 2006

:P


The stress hit the fan for both me and Danny Friday night. It can be hard with him in school full time and he has lots of tests and studying. He is busy Monday-Friday which leaves me to keep up with all the house stuff and Natasha, plus I support us all by working my 32 hour weekends. Everything is good now I'm sure we will have our weeks when it just seem to much, but for now we are back on the same page.

The cook out went good. It was Natashas first time in the pool since last season when she couldn't even walk. She did awesome. She learned where the pool steps were. I didn't faze her when her face hit the water. She even dunked down and put her face in. Not on purpose but it didn't bother her. She never tried to step off the steps without us. Danny cooked on the grill for everyone and I think everyone had fun. We didn't get home till 9:30 Natasha was beat and I thought she would end up cranky today with her lack of sleep yesterday. Thankfully she slept in an extra hour and seems to be herself.

I have been doing good with my plan of eating good without a plan or diet. I got a 6 mile run in on Sunday and 60 minute cycle class Monday morning. My friend Dawn want to walk 10 miles twice a week, so I will be doing that with her. We just put the kids in the stroller and walk a path. I am stuck at 7 pull ups hoping I can do more. I did hit a best on the bench press last week at 85lbs for 6 reps.

I finley got to see some pictures of the new baby. My sister in law got home from the hospital Monday. He is big and looks pretty cute. I included a picture and don't know how to get it to the bottom so he is at the top of the post. I can't wait to meet him. When I go home I am staying at Sarah and Patrick's place so they can sleep through the night.

10 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

You confused me. I kept thinking....WHEN DID MARI HAVE A BABY??? ;) The little'n is beautiful...all babies are!

Life is so stressful and doing it was seems to be on your own makes it all the more difficult! Don't forget to breathe! :)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll find a way to get through little rough patches Mari.

Good luck and take care.

Matt

10:59 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

What a cutie!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the pic, newborns are just so precious. "Babies are a bit of stardust blown down from the hand of God" I love that quote, had it on the wall in Aiden's nursery. Glad the weekend went well for you. Aiden did the same thing in the pool, dunked his whole head face-first into the water. Problem was that he sunk with the water gun and didn't care for that too much, lol. We stuck to the slip-n-slide after that.
It's great that you're doing well with the no-plan eating, that's tough! Workouts seem to be going great also! GO MARI!! :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Hey... MA bound, huh? Next week s-u-c-k-s for me, but if you are going to be staying in Pembroke or nearby and you want to meet to take the kids to the playground (mine are 5.5 and 8), I generally have to get out of the house with them between 3:30 and 5 m, t, or wed. Email me if you want (but if you have a busy schedule too believe me it's fine) Carol_Cady@hotmail.com

6:43 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Just stopping by to see how you are. Glad to hear you got back on track with the hubby. I hate being out of sync.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Just stopping by to see how you are. Glad to hear you got back on track with the hubby. I hate being out of sync.

9:16 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

So cute!

8:58 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

What a cutie pie! Glad this weekend went well for you.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

6 reps of 85 lbs ... wow, Mari, you are deifnitely stronger than you look.

Very cute pic !

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home