Wednesday, June 14, 2006

quick update

I made it to the gym today. It has been hard with Danny's studies. My cousin Nikki watched Natasha for an hour so I could get in my 400M swim. It seemed hard today harder then the last few times. I am still all over the place trying to get the body movement correct and not get out of breath. I managed 400 meters in 16 minutes. I still rest a lot at the end of the lane. I was glad I got to the pool in the middle of the day because watching other people in the lap pool helped me out some. Other then that the neck is better not 100% but I might be up for that Friday morning strong class. I am feeling cranky and blah since I am in the middle of round two of Promitrium. Oh and good news, the lake where the race takes place is up to 70 degrees. They say you need a wet suit for anything lower then that. We are supposed to have hot weather the rest of the week. It is even supposed to hit 90 degrees Sunday. Hope Tuesday is a hot one too.
Other then that just trying to help out Danny take care of Natasha and be ready for Tuesday. Still working on getting caught up with blogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That's awesome that the lake is so warm, I hope it stays nice for you. You're doing great with the swimming, I think that's so hard!! Keep it up girl, you rock!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

keep going strong! HI!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work Mari. You're doing great.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home