Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ahh my own bed...

The trip was good. I was ready to come home taking care of Natasha outside of our own home wore me out. You know when you visit family and there is know down or alone time. My aunt forgot my flight date and was in Florida. Danny had to take half a day off school to get us there. The flight in was delayed and I missed my stop over because of it which put us in Boston pretty late. I let Natasha run around and we played just to wear her out the the next flight. When it was time to drive to Pembroke she was all set the car seat, but we managed to make to my moms. We started our trip at 6:30am and didn't get to my moms house till 5:00pm. That was one long day. I did get up before we went to the airport and did my 5 mile run. Needless to say I was wicked tired at this point. We got to visit some family from Texas too, which was great. Tuesday was grandma's 80th birthday. Wednesday I stayed at my sisters and and caught up with some friends talking till 4:00am. It was fun but I am the only one with a kid and my body doesn't let me sleep in. Thursday night I called my aunt to see if she was all set to pick us up. It turns out she arranged for her daughter to get us and she was still in Florida. Well when it came time to pick us up Nikkei was lost and ended up circling the wrong airport. I landed in Detroit and was not picked up till 1:45pm. Natasha was as good as could be expected we arrived home at 3:30pm. I was exhausted. The weather was horrible rain the entire week. I never got to run swim or go to the beach. I am glad I got that run in Monday morning and then Saturday before work I got up and swam 1/4 mile. I was to tired and with work didn't have time to do anything on Sunday. My neck has been bugging me again that same injury from last July. I think it was from pulling the stroller and our suitcase with the car seat waiting for our ride. Monday night I made it out for a run it was great and I felt fast and energize. I made it through the 5 mile run in less then 36 minutes. That is good especially around here since I often wait at a few traffic lights. I wont be doing any weights my neck bugs me just picking up Natasha. One week from today is the dualathon and I am hoping it get really hot here fast. I have no wet suit for the water, I think it will be fine. I am nervous I never dealt with a transition station let alone a race that involves swimming. It is not letting me upload a picture I will try it in a new post.

I still have to catch up with blogs I am out of the loop. Hope all is well with everyone.<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Nice to have you back. Sorry the weather wasn't better. This week is so much better.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home