Friday, June 30, 2006

Dr. stuff

OK I back from the appointment. I have another ultrasound to do. This one is different they put some fluid in your uterus to check the lining better. Sorry if that grosses anyone out. As an X-ray tech it is no big deal compared to a test we do to shot die in the uterus and up into the tubes. This time to start a cycle he wants me to take 3 birth control pills a day for 7 days. He said the high dose of hormones will make me sick and that my cycle will be bad. There are a few things we can do after this depending on the outcome. That is all I know for now. He told me to start the pills after my work weekend since I will be sick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that is tough going Mari, and I know it's going to be hard for you, but you're a fighter, and I know and strongly believe, you'll get through this, and be strong.

You should still be so proud of what you've achieved recently, including your du-athlon, so plenty to still smile about, and feel positive about.

This is just a temporary thing, I'm so sure of it, so try not to worry too much, and just keep being you.

GOOD LUCK and best wishes, and you didn't gross me out, so don't worry about apologising, it's fine.

Your main priority right now is yours and the families needs, so just express yourself how you like. I for one completely understand :-).

Take care Mari, and here's to as swift a resolution to your situation as possible.

Matt

4:15 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Nope nothing grosses me out..;) but given some of the things I've seen as a nurse..
Hope that all this testing give you the result you want hon :D
I've got my fingers crossed for you

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home