Friday, June 30, 2006

Were Home










We had lots of fun up-north at the cabin. Can't wait to get up there again. Natasha had fun being in a house and not being stuck in our apartment. Weather was great even though it was not supposed to be. I took everyone to Lake Huron to swim at the big beach. That was fun but the coldest part of the day. Natasha had fallen when I was putting her suit on and I ran her to the water to get the sand off her so I could get her suit off. Well that was the end of that. She did not want to wear a suit after that. She through such a fit that I let her take it off her shoulders and keep her butt covered. She ended up naked in the lake back at the cabin. This could cause some fits when it is time to put her suit on but I think she catches on fast and wont care as long as she is in the water. I did get her a non disposable swim diaper since the disposable looked uncomfortable and left her leg red. My friend left the cabin Wednesday morning. After that I packed up too and headed home that evening. Danny has no class this week just clinical so I wanted to come home while school was going easy.

I have another appointment this afternoon with my OB/GYN. My second dose of Promitrium never worked. They ruled out pregnancy yesterday and today I see him in the office. He told me he needs to send me for more blood work and maybe another ultrasound. Sounds like we are back right where we started in February-March. I will know more after I see him. They are having me come in today at 1:45pm.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you had a good time Mari, I hope Natasha is okay, it looks like she's got a sore patch on one of her Arms.

I hope you are okay too, and the appointment is okay as well. GOOD LUCK, and try not to worry too much, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you might be thinking.

I'm thinking of you right now, and I wish you well.

:-).

Matt

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Thaks Matt and no worries about the arm it is just a birth mark. It doesn't hurt.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

She's so cute. I'm glad to hear you had a good time. Even though it's frustrating, I hope you find some medical answers soon.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Looks like a wonderful family trip and a cherished memory! Natasha is so sweet to look at (I hope that doesn't sound creepy!). =)

Best of luck with your doctor's appointment. I'll be thinking of you so don't leave us hanging for too long without an update.

xo, Rachel

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home