Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Replacement


Remember that jogger stroller I bought. I turned into a big nightmare. The wheel was replaced after the first 5 mile run. The spokes came lose and the tire went flat. Then both flats on the back 2 wheels and the front wheel always wobbled. The hand brake I never got right and it couldn't slow the stroller down. So, I took it back it had a 60 month warranty. Thank goodness because that was 98 bucks. That is not a lot when it come to joggers but hey I want one I can use. I took it back today and went right to Babies R Us. I found one that was big enough for Natasha and I pushed it around and put her in it. It is smaller in a good way and easy to move and turn. It was easier to put together and feels sturdier not that it is all put together. Natasha had to nap so no test run yet, but I think it will work much better. I paid $99 plus tax and $8.99 for a warranty is anything were to go wrong. Since this is my second attempt at a jogger I thought it worth it. I'll update on the run hope to get a test in. Other then that I have to bake a 50th birthday cake and pack for up-north. We (me and babycakes) leave Monday before her normal wake up time, this means we must be packed and ready Friday night before me work weekend. Can not wait to take her to the cabin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got it sorted out Mari. I'm sure the new one will have go faster stripes ;-).

Matt

2:16 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sounds like your world has been as busy as mine! SOOO glad the race went well! :D & glad you found a stroller that works for you! :D

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home