Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday rush


The run went well. I just need to equalize the tire pressure. I got a shoulder workout keeping it center. Which was killer since I was soar from the upper body work I did Wednesday. I did a 2 mile run, brought Natasha home to Danny and then did 5 more. That was good for me I have been averaging 5 miles a run. The cakes done and now its time to pack and load the car for the cabin trip. Tonight I have a date we are going to PF Changs while grandma watches Natasha. Today is Danny's last final for the term he is a junior next week. I am hoping this date is better then the trip to the baseball game. That turned out to be more work then it was worth. I wish Danny could come up-north with us. I getting use to all are time away from each other which makes it easier but it can not be good. Well I am off have to get my to do list checked off. Have a good weekend.
The frosting was to warm when I was doing the shells as you can see they went sideways. Luckily this is for my aunt who request cakes I never done before and doesn't pay so it will have to do.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I had noticed what looked like small Alien lifeforms, inhabiting your cake ;-).

I might not particularly like cake, but I appreciate your talent none the less :-).

Matt

7:11 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

I love cake.

:)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh that looks so yummy...and cute!! You are so talented Mari.

5:59 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Love the cake! That's too funny!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Cute cake!! & One of my fave sayings... I always claim I'm "older than dirt!" Tee hee!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Congrats on the race!
I'm very proud of you!
And I love the cake. So cute!
Have a safe trip!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home