Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You will love it!

This site is awesome you have to check it out. I have been using it to find new places to run. It sure beats driving out the miles in the car. I just went for a great run long and slow. It was 1 hour 25 min. 8.6 miles. It got dark and the sidewalk disappeared and bats came out, yikes. I ended up in a construction zone opps. Well, I live in MI pretty hard to go for a run without construction popping up sooner or later. I like to work myself up to two 10 mile runs. I have had a couple weeks where I did three 7.5 mile runs, so I know it is doable. The only problem with running at night is now it is going on midnight and I'm not tired.

Oh almost left you hanging on the web site ha ha

http://www.mapmyrun.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Mari. You should be so proud of yourself. You're putting some truly fantastic efforts.

I feel so much pride for you. You are AWESOME.

Keep the hard work. You can do this misses.

:-) :-).

Matt

9:53 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

thanks for the site and I envy your love of running! :)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Good to see you still hard at things no matter WHAT is goin on in your world ...Wow! Keep it going girl - let us know how the U/S goes ok?
Hugs
Lala*

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

This site is FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home