Tuesday, July 18, 2006

bummer....

I just got an e-mail mail from 3Ddisciplines canceling the swim-runs for the rest of the season. They do the races at a loss and the rain cancellation put them at a big loss. This is really bad news since I was going to do next Tuesdays as training toward a triathlon sprint I am looking into doing. The sprint is August 13th out of Lowell Mass. Danny's parents have a bike of his that I could use. His dad is taking it for a tune up since it hasn't been touched in 4 years. I am afraid of the water temp, so I am trying on my friend from works encase I need one. She has some for jet ski and scuba diving I have no idea how different they are from the tri suit. I guess I see lets just hope one fits me. I think I might end up in a guys suit her husband is pretty small. I could never wear hers since she could easily be a size zero. I already talked to my mom about driving me to Lowell. It will be 1 and 1/2 hours from my mom's house on a Sunday morning. This is all exciting and scary. I am still without a bike and have not cycled in a while. All the classes are now to early for Natasha's morning. Dahm kid ha ha. She is feeling better now but gave her cold to her daddy. Don't worry about me I never get what they get.
Just 25 days till the race!

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about the cancelled swim-runs, yes what a bummer! You are going to do great though, I can't believe it's only 25 days away! Be sure to keep us updated. =)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm glad you don't catch what they have, you have enough medical stuff to worry about without catching everything that comes along.

That's too bad about the swim-runs, but you'll find a way to prepare. That's what athletes do!

9:30 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Sorry about the cancellations.
WOW! 25 days! WooHoo!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will do this Mari yeah.

You can achieve anything. You're resourceful, and talented, and you are an athlete with much potential.

I know you can achieve this, you just need to be strong, try not to worry, and just keep believing in yourself, and trusting your own judgement.

It will work out, I have a very good feeling about this, and I believe in you 110%, so I am very confident you will be fine.

Keep doing everything you are doing and GOOD LUCK. You can make it misses, and you deserve this chance to further your athletic potential, whilst you have plenty of years, and development on your side.

You'll be fine, and you have your family, and strong support network of bloggers behind you. We'll keep you going right to the very final stroke, footstep and revolution :-).

Best wishes and keep smiling Mari. You are doing fantastically well :-).

:-) :-) :-).

Matt

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good luck, Mari! My hat is off to you for continuing to push forward!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home