Monday, July 10, 2006

Another year older....

It was long weekend, blahhh. I worked my 16 hour day Saturday and when I got home I watched a movie with Danny. We were going to go to a party but I am OLD and was not up for it. It was my 27th birthday Saturday and like the past 5 birthdays it sucked. It was even worse this year since I had to wok and my twin sister is in Mass. Well, I went to bed and decided to run 7.7 miles Sunday morning. My Sunday was bad I was tired all through work and I couldn't shake it. Must be because I turned 27, hmm. No, it really comes down to finishing up all the pills the doc had me on. Anyway have to find a secretary of the State today to renew my license. Other then that I have to get supplies for a bridal shower cake for my best friend and get my house clean. Not sure what Danny and Natasha do while I am at work but they leave me quite a bit of house work for Monday. Once I get that all done I can move on to the fun stuff. I need a bike fast. There is a race I want to do and it is August 13th, so I need to hit the road to see if I should sign up. I will be in Mass. for that one and might be riding Danny's bike that is already there, but for now I need something, anything. Lots to do this month, my next swim run is July 25th. It is going to be a hot week WOOhooo hope to get to Stoney Creek for a good open swim. OK off to get some coffee for my old tired self. Have an awesome day.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY Mari. You should have posted sooner, I'd have sent an e-card :-).

I just want to say GOOD LUCK with everything you do the coming 12 months. You are an amazing person, Mother and athlete, and you are capable of so much.

I hope you find all the love, happiness, and success you deserve for the next 12 months, and don't ever stop being you, because you are a bit special, and I am proud to support someone like you.

Keep up all the hard work Mari, and lots of luck and best wishes to you.

You are such an amazing, talented, and warm hearted person, and you deserve to be truly proud of yourself, and proud of who you are.

27 years young, and a real human success story.

Take care, and WELL DONE with everything. You are seriously rocking 24/7

Matt

8:36 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARI!

Sorry it wasn't what you wanted but Happy Day, anyway!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sweetie! 27 is the PRIME OF YOUR LIFE!!! I wish your day would've been less sucky, and wish you the very best for the coming year. Enjoy being 27 cause you'll be wishing you were that age when you turn 33. Trust me!!!

Much love to you,
Rachel

10:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey you old fart...hehe Happy belated B-day! Mine is on Thurs and I know what you're saying- last year I was sick and this year...well...no plans whatsoever. We should've gotten together and gone out like the crazy 20yr old women we are. hehe Good luck with the future races, you're going to do great, I sooooo admire you and your fitness capabilities!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey you old fart...hehe Happy belated B-day! Mine is on Thurs and I know what you're saying- last year I was sick and this year...well...no plans whatsoever. We should've gotten together and gone out like the crazy 20yr old women we are. hehe Good luck with the future races, you're going to do great, I sooooo admire you and your fitness capabilities!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Happy Birthday Mari! Old is when you reach my age....35! UGH. What I would give to be 20 something again! :)

Happy Birthday...hope you are happy happy happy!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

HAPPY BELATED HON! Hope you're feeling a little better!
& Geeeess 27 is NOT old come talk to me who is 10 yrs older than that!!! Silly girl!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Mari - I'm over here now.

http://jjnewsoul.blogspot.com/

junojen

5:06 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Happy Birthday!! It gets better as you get older. Or at least you appreciate being younger when you get older. Something like that. My birthdays usually suck too! Things will get better. Hang in there! Very Best Wishes! Pers

6:30 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Happy Birthday Mari !

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home