Monday, July 17, 2006

Still around...


I have been to busy to update my blog due to my pretzel addiction. I don't know what my problem is my workouts are far and few between and I eat to much. I eat to eat not because I am hungry. Anyway, just trying to get back into it. The fatigue lifted mid week, but man was it bad. I found I was more fatigued then when I was pregnant. Not sure why but I had a wired few weeks with the pills and all the fun hormones. Overall while taking them there was no difference, no sickness like doc said. This week will be hard since Natasha is sick. This means no gym. I can not take her for a run it's 100 degrees out there. I hope to get a swim in tonight, but have been bad at that. I did get a run in yesterday morning just a quick 4.5 miler before work. Friday night was my friends pre wedding cook out and I made her cake. It came out OK. It was a little tilted and the sides were far from smooth. Danny had the day off and we took Natasha to the zoo. It was fun, but I had a killer headache all day and boy was it a hot one. The wedding is Friday night and my sister will fly in Wednesday, woohoo. So, although I am trying to focus this week not sure I will be able to. I have that ultrasound Friday morning and a swim rum Tuesday the 25th. This one is 600 meter swim and 3 mile run. So, that is about it

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Mari.

Best wishes to Natasha, for a recovery from her under the weatherness.

I'm glad you didn't get the full side effects from the medication like the Doctor said you would, and I'm glad you seem to be through the worst of things now.

I hope you have a great time at the wedding, and whatever happens this week, you should be so proud of yourself, for the things you've achieved recently, and I am sure you will find a way, to keep the workouts on track, as often as you can.

You are an amazing individual :-).

Keep up the hard work, and lots of luck, and best wishes for the ultrasound. I know this must be little worrying for you, and that's completely understandable, but I know you'll be strong and cope :-).

I think you've got my e-mail somewhere, so if you ever need to get things off your chest, without dumping it on close friends and family, do please get in touch anytime. I really mean that okay :-).

Take care, and keep doing everything you are doing. You should be so, so proud of yourself Mari. You are aninspiration, THANK YOU, and absolutely solid gold as well :-).

All the best for the rest of the week, to you and the family :-).

Matt

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

9:03 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope Natasha feels better soon!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Hypertrophy said...

Damn you and those cakes ...... keep em coming... :)

Hope the little on feels better soon, and good luck with the swim/run !

6:12 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It's tough when your baby is sick, I hope she gets to feeling better. That cake looks awesome, I'll just sit here and drool for a min or two, thanks ;)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home