Wednesday, September 13, 2006

:)

I don't have much to up date on. I was going to 12 miles Monday but Danny had to much to do for me to get away. I did get up before he went to school on Tuesday and got in 10.8 miles. I got to use the foot pod which was good to see my pace as I went. When I was done mapmyrun said I did 10.8 and the foot pod said 11.5 miles. I did have to loop up around some parking lots but .7 miles seems like to much of a difference. Other then that Jeremy(Havlow) has been helping me learn to swim. I learned some new stuff and hope to get to the pool. Looks like I might not get there till Friday. How awesome of him to do that for me.

I did see dancing with the starts. I don't need to worry about ever missing a song, that is for sure. Every time a couple did there dance Natasha came and got me and made me dance with her. She's funny.
Have an awesome day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK keeping the effort going Mari. You really, really should be so proud of yourself.

You are amazing, and I know whatever you decide to compete in next, you will be fantastic.

Keep going, and I hope you feel really proud of yourself. I know I feel a lot of pride for you.

WELL DONE and best wishes

Your very impressed supporter

:-) :-)

Matt

8:48 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I get to dance with Brian Junior too when that show is on.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

12 miles! You kill me! Congrats again on your run this past week! That's just awesome!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Dang girl...that is awesome...I couldn't WALK 10.8 miles...lololol. I am sooo excited for you about the tri...4th place...WOWSERS

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home