Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guess what...

I ran 15.5miles last night, woohoo. How very cool. I am a little soar not bad. I felt great when I was done. Just some aches in my joints and quads. I also meet up with Nancy today she sold me a heart rate monitor from our gym. I can not wait to try it out. She is actually going to meet with me to help me find my anaerobic threshold. I even got one with a foot pod, woohoo.

I never got to ride the bike because it had a bolt missing. I had it fixed it is now ready. The guy at the bike shop said the bike is to big and heavy for me. He told me not to bother putting clip-less peddles on it. So, I am saving my shoes for when I have a good bike. He said that my bike is heavy and I will work hard to get in all 12 miles during the triathlon. The good news is for $45 I got the brake fixed the tire fixed and the gears going right. I am having lots of computer problems and can not comment on blogs or log into the blends forum. I am checking blogs just can't always comment. So hi everyone.


Still loving the short hair. Sorry no pictures yet. I can't quite get Natasha to aim the camera quite right. Someday I will have someone to hang out with old enough to use one. Well I hope.
OK so I lost some post and can't spell check it screws it all up. So, this is what ya get.
Have a great day everyone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work Mari, you deserve to be so proud of yourself, you are doing a fantastic job of everything.

You will be a big hit at the triathlon, and no I don't mean you'll fall off the Bike and hit the road ha ha ha :-o.

Keep smiling, and keep feeling proud. You're producing some amazing results, and you are inspiring and very, very talented, and physically gifted.

GOOD LUCK with the rest of your training Mari, what with being a parent and working long hours too, it makes your results extra special, and extraordinary.

You are definitely every inch an athlete and sportswoman.

:-) :-) :-)

Matt

4:11 PM  
Blogger *Em* said...

Omigosh! 15.5 miles!!! I can't even fathom doing that! I don't like running AT ALL!!! You are my hero...and triathlons??? WOW...you really are my hero!!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

NO PICTURES??? What's up with that? I love this kind of stuff.

Lori

6:32 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

YAY on the run...you still amaze me to heck!!!

& C'mon Let Natasha take pics...we wanna see your...umm kneees?? ~lol~

2:20 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Way to go on the run. I couldn't imagine running 15.5 miles, at least all at once, ha ha. I can't wait to see the hair. I had mine cut too, but nothing too drastic. No one has said a word about it, so it must just look different to me.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home