Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Being sick .....

should never be routine. But, it is for babycakes. She doing a great job drinking her pink meds despite its nasty smell. She is pretty good at the breathing treatments. Once in a while she puts up a fight. We sit on the coach she has to hold it herself and gets her blanket out of her crib. We had one day of what seemed she was better. It lasted less then 24 hours. We have been to the doctor 3x in 3 weeks and she wines when we hit the parking lot. I hope this doesn't go on all winter. She is a lot better today then yesterday, so I'm taking her trick or treaten. I'm doing fine and while we are grounded to the house since she cant go nuts with other kiddos she is mostly in a pleasant mood. I have been otherwise busy with work and house work. I did take her last week to the cider mill to see the ducks and pick out a pumpkin. I'll post later so I can share pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry Mari, you are having this situation occuring with Natasha.

I know I can't do anything to help, but I will wish you and the family all the best, and I hope Natasha gets well soon.

You're doing a fantastic job of Mothering her, so be strong, and try not to get too downhearted okay :-).

GOOD LUCK :-).

Matt

11:40 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Poor Natasha! Hope she feels better soon. Can't wait to see how big she is. What is she dressing up as for Halloween?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home