Thursday, October 12, 2006

I luv skinny girls

Well I finley got to go to the gym and do some cardio. Yes, very boring. Time flies by when your running on the road but jump on a treadmill and 30 minutes feels like 2 hours. You think that is bad get on an elliptical for 15 minutes feels like hours. I really had to distract myself to keep going. I made it one hour on that stupid elliptical. Luckily I was up in front of the TV's and got to see some ER. The other TV was videos. Well if seeing all those skinny girls in there videos dance around doesn't help you kick it up a notch, then I don't know what will. I was happy for there motivation. They were all looking good.

Natasha is doing an awesome job potty training! She loves pumpkins and today she enjoyed seeing snow. Yuck! Sunday I get to go to the Lions football game with Danny and two of his friends. I had to swap a shift at work to go but should be fun, but cold. That's about it for my update just busy with life's daily chores.
<3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL DONE, for not letting recent events hold you back Mari.

Layoffs, can be the curse for some people and it does take some heart and dedication, to get back into it straight away, and not make poor excuses for a week or two.

You should be so proud of yourself. It's that champions spirit, and Heart of a lion, that one day could see you win something you compete in, and it would be only what you deserved, for day after day of solid, amazing, physical performances, and diet successes.

GOOD LUCK. I know your future is going to be fantastic.

:-) :-).

Matt

P.S. well done on being a brilliant Mum. I appreciate it can't be easy when they're so young, but you are doing so well.

Natasha is incredibly lucky, and she'll know that soon enough :-).

Take care Mari.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home