Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HI

Natasha had her recheck the ears are clear and so are her lungs. She will get a preventive lung treatment for the rest of the winter. I stopped taken her to day care and she seems to be feeling well. I have been doing at home workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I go to my friends house for a workout. This works out for the both of us we take turns going to her basement where she has a treadmill and weight bench. The other one stay up-stairs with Natasha and her 1 year old son. We started this Friday and so far so good. With my exercise back in a routine good eating has followed. That is how it is for me. All or nothing I try but I don't do super good unless I'm also working out. Danny and I go away tomorrow night for our 5 year wedding anniversary. Should be fun we are staying over night at a German inn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read Natasha is a lot better now Mari.

You are a truly wonderful Mother, she is so lucky you are in her life, so be strong, and keep smiling, because one day she'll be so proud of you, like you are of her.

I am very impressed with your lifestye strategy. CONGRATS and WELL DONE. You are a brilliant performer, and when you get into a groove, you are just amazing.

You've still for me got so much athletic ability and potential, I hope one day you get the chance to fulfill it, I always feel so proud for you, that you've done what you've done this year.

GOOD LUCK, and keep your chin up misses. You are fantastic.

Enjoy the W A. 5 years is no mean feat by todays standards, so here's to the next 5 years, and I hope you get all the wedded bliss you richly deserve Mari.

:-) :-).

Matt

9:31 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Anniversary!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Glad to hear all is well. I like the workout routine you have going with your friend. That's a great way to do it. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home