Monday, April 09, 2007

I am a Workholic

Ok I did it I quit my part time job. It drove me a little nuts to think about it at first. I was enjoying packing away the money. To bad I'm not good at spending it. I think the with drawals have ended. I am feeling more at peace with my decision now and the thought of not having to go back very relieved. Besides what is more important, a job I put to much effort into, an extra pay check. I certainly had very little time with Natasha, who now prefers her Daddy over me. My marriage was wicked close to be over, who has time to connect when your working 68 hour weeks and the his school is like a full time job add the stress of dealing with all my issues and it is enough to make anyone run. Although I could use some extra money right now since treatment is expansive. I pay $110 a week once my deductible is met it goes to 60ish. Plus the cost of books and other odd and ends. I couldn't imagine what it will be if she sends me inpatient or day program. I guess it isn't all that much if it saves my fricken life. It just got to me since I have a new appointment with a nutritionist and the first visit is $115 and they want to see me weekly $70 dollars week which seems high when I already have the other appointment and payment. OK so I'm a little to worried about the cost and all, what can you do. Danny decided I needed to find myself. How do you do that? Well according to him you get away alone in a warm sunny place. So, yes he booked me a trip to a surprise location and I fly out alone for 5 days, the day after mothers day. How very sweet. Well, I need to go get ready I am going to get a physical this morning. Just so we know where I stand with my numbers labs and such. Then I think I am going to go see grandma with Natasha. We had a family day at home and didn't make it for Easter and I sure she needs to see her great granddaughter. I am a little nervous that she will bring up my weight. She notices most of the time. She didn't say anything last time I saw her. I was layered 15lbs lighter then I was when she saw more frequently, like November when I had one job. Now I am 20lb lighter, so yeah don't really want get into it with her. Today would be the best day to get a visit in since I have group at the hospital near her house. OK lots to do off to get ready.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things have gotten better Mari. I just wish you all the luck success and happiness you can get.

Don't worry about anything misses, and be strong. You are honestly, and truly and wonderful person, and wonderful Mother, and as true and unique one off, and those are all amazing qualities, and you shoudl be so proud of who you are.

I know one day you realise what you mean to people, and how valuable you are to this world, and for you, life is sometimes difficult, and stressful, but you'll comer throuhg.

You've got a great Heart, so believe in it, and don't lose sight of any of your amazing qualities, or the future you can have and deserve.

Things WILL work out for you, so keep your chin up, and most of all, keep being you.

GOOD LUCK Mari, you deserve it so much.

:-) :-)

Matt

7:34 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

OK, let me try this again. I can't seem to post a comment.

How sweet that your husband did that for you. Enjoy your time away to "find yourself". I can't wait to find out where you're going.

I hope the visit goes well today. I'm sure the last thing you want is a bunch of questions regarding your weight.

Take care of yourself.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home