Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Watch Out for T-Rex...

Last night Natasha woke suddenly calling Daddy. She sounded scared so he went right in. When he climbed back in bed he said there was a dinosaur in her room. He told her it was her tricycle rocked her and took her potty. She woke again around 3 am and I did the same, but this time I put the dinosaur in the living room. I felt bad she was cared but I know this is normal and I found it quite cute. I got to be a hero and save her from the dinosaur. Now it wouldn't have been as cute if I had to work this morning so Natasha no of that tonight. I should never of had The Land Before Time on the TV. Sorry babes.

I am feeling better about blogen now that I got some of my stuff off my chest. I have a hard time talking about it. I only have a handful of people I can confide in. I find it difficult to talk about. This is my last week of working the extra job and hopefully being free of that will help me get a chance to get my shit together. I got to run Sunday in the dark of dawn in the rain. Very peaceful but when I checked my heart rate monitor my max was 215. That is crazy high and I guess I'm lucky I already have a physical appointment at the doctors.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you can certrainly confide in us anytime, if you need to.

We all care about you, and we want you to be happy, and well, and the wellbeing of someone like you is pretty important to us all, because we wouldn't post here otherwise.

I am glad to know you are getting back to the way you want to be :-).

The main thing is to keep doing what you can, and keep believing in yourself. You are definitely a wonderful person, and that's said with 100% conviction on my part, and while there is a blogger, there will definitely always be a place in my life, and no doubt others lives for you.

So long as you are starting to feel more out of yourself, that's the main thing, and in case I've never said it like I perhaps should, THANK YOU for being you, please don't change, and know you are so appreciated and admired for your athletic abilities and human qualities.

You deserve your marital setup, and you're a first rate Mum.

Best wishes and here's wishing lots of luck and sunshine for you.

:-) :-).

Matt

7:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Oh Mari, I hope everything is okay. I haven't stopped by in a while, but was sorry to read about your relapse. I'll be thinking of you. So glad you're getting help.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Way to be the saviour Mommy! I remember nights like that with Steven mostly... !
& as to the high heart rate..ummmmm yea.. let's take that down a notch or two shall we darlin...

Love Hugs & much Strength to ya sweetie!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home