Monday, April 09, 2007

<3

OK so I had my physical. They gave me the new girl she had to stick me twice, I have a great vein. It rolled um yeah sure. She chaired my chest x-ray even after measuring my rib cage to pick her technique. She couldn't get the EKG to work and she fumbled the scale. Oh yeah and we had to re-do the thermometer too. Anyway my blood work was sent out I find out how that is in a couple weeks. My heart rate was 44 beats, um yeah. So, now I will be put on a halter monitor for 24 hours. Doctor was going off about how healthy I was and how good I must be at endurance activities. Which is what the doctor said last year, but this time I just nodded my head. Sure I'm healthy right? Guess I'll have to fess up next time I see him. I feel stupid now, I just have a hard time talking about it. I'm even ashamed to tell the doctor. See stupid. OK now I want a cry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, I really empathise with you, and sometimes it is hard to talk to medical people about certain things, when some might worry that a doctor will say things they're not going to like, or erally don't expect.

The main thing is you're on the right track to feeling mentally, emotionally and physically better.

Things will be okay, and we're all behind you, so be strong and don't worry :-) :-).

GOOD LUCK

Matt

2:29 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I know how hard it must be to talk about your situation. I'm so sorry you're going through this. If you need anything please ask. You have my email and I think you even have my cell #.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

just catching up after the weekend.. damn I wish I was cleverer..
Email me if you need to talk hon ...Please or one of Us ok...
Lovely pic of the darlin natasha BTW :D

Hugs & smiles sweetie.. & yes Dr's can be fooled & foolish.. we both know that ..

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Thank you to all of you. It really does mean a lot to me.
oxox

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home