Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ground Braking

Well, this is a first. For once I feel my mom gave me advice as to what is good for me. Not the usual you get which is what she would want. Today I was telling her how Danny is looking into a program for MRI back home. This means he may be ready to move back before I expected. I have a few things going for me here right now. Like passable chance at lead tech in Feb. a roommate...hoping to help out my sister in law and the big one a therapist I can't live without right now. I know I see all these things and I know there are perks to being home too. BUT, I could not believe what my mom said about it all. She says take the job it will be great for my career even if it means an extra year here. She also said that I need to stay till I feel ready to come back and do what I needed to do to just be OK. WOW you have know idea how surprised I was. I would have expected more like well you plan to come back now is better then later and I know she would love to be near me and Natasha. You have know idea how wooh this is coming from her. It made my day that she could say that to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ultimately need to do what's best for you Mari, but whatever that is, I know you will make the right decision for you, and not regret it.

GOOD LUCK, and remember never to feel like second best. You are a wonderful person, you deserve to feel warm and special.

:-) :-).

Matt

12:53 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Checkin in .. glad to hear things are "going for you" you so very deserve that sweetie!!..& glad you got to hear something from Mom that was good :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

yeah mom! Lol, I get cruddy advice from my mom - I'll call to vent about the kids and she'll just tell me how much more under control I need to get them... uh? a) isn't that an insult to my parenting? and b) does that really HELP the situation in that moment? * sigh * And she wonders why I never call....

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home