Thursday, September 06, 2007

cruise control

You know how people look over to other cars while they are driving? They do I'm sure you have noticed. I had been driving for a while before I noticed. What can I say I'm boring I was well keeping my eyes on the road. Through the years I have always been interested in this and thus find I look to my right also. Just seeing what's going on next to me. I always was a people watcher. It's weird when two people look over. It always weird me out when I get an eye lock. I know I shouldn't look if I can't handle the look back. I always just look away. It just seems odd that were all looking but look away when we catch each other looking I mean you caught eyes shouldn't you at least say hi. Is that weird? I don't know that I would want random people saying HI just because we were both peeping into each others car. How often through the day do we truly look strangers in the eye? Makes you wonder.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that walking down the street sometimes, I just end up sneaking a peek at other people walking down the street.

I start wondering why they're wearing slutty shoes, or why is some person that obese, or why does some guy insist on putting crap in his hair, so it looks like a wet Dog?

I'm not a starer, I don't stare at other people like they're sideshow attractions, but when they're in your eyeline, or the corner of your eye for example, sometimes you can't help but notice things.

I mean if you just tried not to notice, and looked the other way all the time, or straight down, you'd get hit by a vehicle eventually.

I hope you're doing well, and you're feeling more like your old self again. Best wishes Mari, and if you ever need anything, you can mail me anytime okay :-) :-).

Matt

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It amazes me how many people pick their noses in their car. We can see you!!!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

just popping in glad to hear things are moving along well & you're feeling stronger :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home