Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just When I Thought it Would all be OK

Life just sucks right now. I'm handling my head and the nutritionist stuff just fine. I don't have the energy to fight and doing everything I can to let go of my bad ways. I have been doing awesome with my meal plan. Some days are harder then others, but that comes with a busy life. The hard thing now is Danny. I have never seen him so incredibly sad. He is always tense and never happy. No laughing and no fun. He cracked and he can't deal with anything anymore. We found him a therapist and they had a consult today. It has to help him it just does, it has to get better then this. My life has never been so bad. I just want to come out of all this as a family. I can only hope.

As for me well... my white is still low and red borderline. All my tests to rule out auto immune disorders where negative. I fallow up with the hematologist tomorrow. Today I saw the endocrinologist. He found a 1" noddle in the right lobe of my thyroid. They biopsied it...7 sticks to the neck..yeah it feels gross, not pain pain but uncomfortable and now it's hard to swallow...so much for my meal plan, HA! just kidding. I find out something in about 3 days.

AND THE GRAND Finale of news....my sister is getting married Saturday. A Small beach wedding in Mass. She is over joyed with all her good news.
Remember the baby news??....it's babies news, YUP she is having twins.
They have a December 30th due date. She says she new it was 2 and that's why she wanted the early ultrasound. I'm very happy for her. Danny, Natasha and I fly out Friday morning for the wedding. It will be a difficult trip given the state of our family, just hope it all goes as smooth as possible.

Thank you all for checking in and caring about my well being. I don't often get on here or get to tell you. It means a ton to me and I think of you all often. I really really do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Mari - Hang in there, girl. It will get better. I promise. Hope you have fun in MA this weekend. Maybe you'll feel a little better going home...

Take care -
Jen

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's tough Mari, and I'm sorry about it all. I'll mail you as soon as I can okay.

You got my word on that.

:-) :-)

Matt

8:30 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Still here & still thinkin of you ALL sweetie.. keep lookin for you to chat with again on IM .. come say Hi when you can ok Hon :)

**BIG HUGS**

12:44 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Hang in there - thinking of you.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Mari -

Wow, so much going on. I know that in the end things will be ok, although it is hard to believe it right now. Please, send me an email as I don't have yours anymore (computer crash). If I can do anything, please let me know. Sometimes it helps to just vent so if you need an ear I am here. Hang in there, I will be checking back here to see any updates with your test. You are in my thoughts !!!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home