Wednesday, May 02, 2007

woosaaa wooosaaa

It's been wicked busy, can not believe it is May already. My days are usually filled with some sort of appointment. My halter was negative. My white cells are still low and I see a hematologist for that tomorrow. My red were also low with my last blood draw. Then they had to retest a low free thyroid level, also low. Found that one out yesterday, I will be seeing an endocrinologist for that one. My nutritionist had to cancel my appointment, so I see her next week. With all that said my biggest complaint is I think I have tennis elbow in bot elbows they kill me with nerve pain. It is very annoying.

I'm getting tanner, been 3 times now. Danny is sending me away for some relaxation which he insets I must be tan for. I love him to death and hope to God we survive this strained relationship. We have made progress with some connection. We have a long way to go. The hard part is focusing on getting better knowing I need to hurry up to find my husband. Some moments I am hopelessly upset by the shere thought of being withput him. The shity part is he says he thinks i need to be alone, live alone. I told him can not leave me just because he thinks that is what I need. I sure as hell don't think that and niether does my therapist. If he wants to go he will have to go for his own reasons. Not what he assume are mine. Craziness I know. This is my first week as a weekday tech. Yes, no more weekends. I have no doubt that this is the long needed brake my family has needed. We will have Saturdays and Sunday off like a normal family...and maybe I can get a life. As for recovery for this week I seemed to cry less and have good moments. I just keep looking forward knowing it is a slow process and try not to get frustrated when I feel like crap. Someday the good days will out way the bad.

On a much needed happy note. My twin is going to have a baby!!
SHhhhhh....it is still a secrate, so don't tell.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

yep I can't believe it's May alrady either.. Hope that the end of endless appointments about blood work are over for ya soon hon.
& I'm hoping that having weekends off will be a good thing for you & Danny time together showing him that you Want to be there...Together.

BIG HUGS Sweetie..
IM me anytime..I keep lookin for ya ! :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hey Mari, thanks for returning my email, it was nice to hear from you. Glad to see an update over here. Glad to hear that you're going to see the Red Sox. It's probably easier to get tickets there than it is here. It's absolutely ridiculous! I wanted to get my Danny tickets for a Yankees game and I can't touch a seat for under $200.00, crazy! I'll find something though. Keep hanging in there and look forward to your little get away.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It sounds like things are progressing for you. I hope that you're feeling better. I am totally in agreement re: Danny. Now more than ever he needs to be there for you. I don't think living alone is what you need right now.

I definitely think the new job schedule will improve things for all of you.

Can't wait to find out where you're going on vacation!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I had been wondering about you...

Big (((HUGS))) and....no worries, I won't tell a soul about your twin having a baby...haha

BTW, we're not too far away from each other now... ;)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Mari -

My computer has been out of commission and I just started checking blogs for the first time in a long time....

I am sorry to hear what has been happening with you. It sounds like you are headed in a much better direction. I will keep you in my prayers.

I am cutting back on my time at the gym, too, it was too much. I understand the strain you are talking about. This means I will be around more....if you ever want to talk or hang out PLEASE call me. Send me an email, I lost all of my contacts when my computer crashed.

Hope to hear from you soon...hang in there!!!

Nancy

9:19 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Sounds like a lot going on over there. Wishing you the best. Happy belated momma's day!

9:44 AM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Just catching up on your blog. Sounds like you're going through a lot lately. But it seems like you are heading in the right direction. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Mari - How are you? What's new??? Just wanted to check in with you, girl. Hope you had a nice sunny vacation.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home