Wednesday, June 20, 2007

:/

Yeah so the trip to the nutritionist went bad. I didn't lose like the week before...but I was all up set and stressed and feeling like I was either restricting or muchin . Since I sit home alone at night food is easier then thought. I'm not binging or going on 300 cal. a day or anything just skimping on the meal plan. She decided I was to stressed to stay on my meal plan, I wasn't be good about it anyway. So, I'm off the meal plan. She didn't want me worked up over it since the ED has been my way of coping with emotions. He picked a fine time to leave, just when I'm learning to feel. We decided on easy snacks and such. I see her a week from Saturday. I'm not to lose but also not to stress about doing the meal plan just right. You have to love the black and white thinking. I was under the impression she was contacting my therapist. I see her tomorrow we shall see. As part of my treatment team they try to work together. At first I was thinking I don't need to plan my food, but I'm not looking for a cop out. I stick to it if I can. It is harder being on my own and working 40 hours in 2 and 1/2 days doesn't help much. Danny use to suggest meals of my food list and help me pack. Today was surprisingly rough. Yesterday was good just depends. Natasha is doing pretty good. She has the Mommy's house daddy's house down.

I had more to say but I'm wiped out today. I'm off to see what movie I can find.
Good night

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, I know it's tough for you right now, but I know you CAN find a way throiugh this.

Be strong, and there is nothing you can't overcome, and I know you'll over come this.

You deserve to be happy, I hope that comes for you as soon as possible.

BIG HUGS, and you keep that chin up for yourself and Natasha.

She's got a fantastic, fantastic Mother, and you should be so proud of that.

Lucky little lady.

GOOD LUCK

:-) :-) :-).

Matt

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thinking of you, Mari. :0)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Ohhh hon.. thnking of you .. agin if you hav e sec drop me an email .. & we can chat if you like .. relly it's up to you .. just know WE are here for you NO matter what OK ?

**BIG HUGS**

8:39 AM  
Blogger Janel said...

Hi Mari, Just letting you know I am following up with you and hoping the best for you. Good Luck and a big Hug!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Mari - I haven't been blogging for a while, so I'm sorry I missed all this. I am sorry that life is so tough for you right now. Try to keep it together, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

~Karla

11:03 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

big hugs - hang in there and just keep plugging.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home