Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I have been keeping busy. I just got back from a weeding in Mass. It was fun, but also hard being away and dealing with everyone. Natasha had a blast. Can you tell? We head out again Thursday morning for up-north with all my cousins and grandma. I literally flew home worked and were ready to head out again. I tried to up date but was having blogger issues.
My birthday was far from a celebration but I didn't expect it to be fun. I already did babycakes invites, she'll be 3 the end of August. I am a little ahead of the game.
I see the nutritionist 1 week from Saturday. We will see how I did winging it on my own. I had some bad days, but also managed to let a lot go. I feel thick in the waste and I am trying to accept that I feel that way. I just have to remember that dropping 3lbs wont fix anything or make me any happier.
Well, off to get ready for work.
Take care

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesh't matter how the birthday went too much, it's about the celebration of YOU, and the fact that we can all wish you the very, very best for the coming 12 months, and to thank you for being such a wonderful, inspiring, and heartwarming peson.

Whatever the coming year brings, you can definitely count on my support, understnading and empathy, as much as I can give it, so be strong, and please try to find some positives in yourself.

I always do, and I have never stopped believing in what sort of person you are too.

You ahould be very, very proud of the person you are Mari, and don't let anyone or anything take that away from you.

HUGS, and lots of best wishes.

You are a wonderful person with wonderful human gifts.

I hope you realise what ti means to others.

:-) :-) :-).

Matt

7:49 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Happy belated then darlin.. Glad you & wee un had fun in Mass ;) as I said on the "other" hope you are maintaining or adding..OK :) hope that the mind set is floating to the 'good' more often than not sweet!

HUGS to ya :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Glad to hear from you, Mari! Take good care. :-)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home