Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Buzzzzzz

Being busy keeps me out of trouble. My mind seems to be mean when I have lots to do that isn't structured. Well, don't have to worry about that for now. I just had a very busy work week and one more shift to go. Natasha has her change of season asthma going on. I did decide with the help of Danny to stay at least a year here in MI. We don't want to risk the stress of moving back destroying my awesome progress in therapy. So...I am up for a possible promotion at work. I applied for a chief tech position. This would put me in charge of an MRI department at the hospital and I would work Monday-Friday days, I'd have to get use to not having a short week. But, on the flip side it is the next step forward in my career and I love the company so I'm taking a leap. If I get it that is. If I do I already found my dream condo my as well buy in this market if were hanging around.


Ok off to finish my sisters baby shower invites. I'll keep ya posted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Good to hear you bbbuzy :) hope that all the progress continues hon!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK Mari, and don't worry about anything, you are going to be fantastic at the job.

you go for it, and you don't look back. You're everything an employer could want, and you deserve this.

I'm thinking of you, and I'm sending you lots of luck, wishes, and smiles :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Matt

3:13 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Yeah! things sound good...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

How's it going?

GO RED SOX!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home