Friday, October 05, 2007

Jumping Forward

Hey I feel like a selfish blogger hardly get to update and almost never get to go read what is going on with you. I know I'll slow down once the weather changes. I have big news....bought the condo!! It is very awesome the owner re-did the entire inside including a spacial flooring. My lease at my apartment is up Oct. 31st and I should close on the condo in Nov. Me and Natasha will be crashing at my aunts for a few weeks.

My mental stuff is going great. I have overcome what feels like all of my anxiety. I haven't had problems just the normal eeks I think everyone gets. It feels really good. Makes it easier to get a life, meet people. I made a few friends and had fun doing it too. I hope to hear about the job soon. I would think in the next two weeks I will it least get a sit down with the boss.

My only bad news and I say this lite hearted because it isn't going to happen...my therapist said I have tow weeks to make progress with weight and body fat. She said I can make leaps and bounds with my life but it wont matter if my body gives out. I know this I feel fine, but my levels are off and my body fat has been under 11% for to long. So, she said it's a hospital for me if I don't have progress. I know she is worried but I'm not and I feel like she said more for a push then a real threat.

On another note my mom canceled her trip here surprise surprise, thanks. Yeah I figured she would she has to much going on at home with work and getting ready for my sisters baby. Just shows you where I stand could have used some company here. At least my sister is coming she flays in Wednesday night for a full week. I'm doing her baby shower next Sunday.

I'll try to post a picture of the condo.


Jen you were my 4th sox update, must have been a good game. GO Red Sox





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, you're going to be fine. You just need to trust and keep believing in yourself.

You are capable of anything you want to be hwere our circumstances are concerned, so don't doubt it, and just keep making all the great progress you are, and you will certainly get where you want to be.

You are an amazing young woman, so hang on in there, be strong, and keep your chin up.

I'm thinking of you, and if you need anything, you can mail me anytime okay :-) :-)

Matt

5:21 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

congratulations on the condo and the forward progress... !

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi, Mari - Congrats on everything! I am so happy to hear you are feeling better and making progress. I think of you often. Keep up the great work and keep posting. Love to hear how you are doing.

{{HUGS}} and GO SOX!

(you knew that was coming, right? LOL!)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Good to see you posting .. thanks for keeping us that Loves you lots still in the loop! YAY YOU on the Condo & the "good" head space.. now just keep on keepin on with the rest ok sweetie :)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home