Thursday, October 11, 2007

When it Rains it Pours....

I think I have a rain cloud following me around. I had a week of bad luck. My car wouldn't start Tuesday and I had to call my work partner to pick me up. I hope the car turns out OK I really don't want to worry about a new car right now. On top of that my neck is getting bad. I feel the area in my thyroid now when it was originally biopsied in May I didn't even know it was there. Then last night I felt a lump at the lymphnoid on that side at the base of the head posterior neck area. This morning that lump hurt bad enough to wake me. My sister missed her flight yesterday and then was delayed in Washington, so my 6:20 airport pick up turned into 10:30pm. We weren't home till 11:30. I had early therapy she wanted to know how I felt about being told last time that I'd go to the hospital if my BF% doesn't come up. Well, I just feel that isn't going to happen. She wants me to re-check it in 2 weeks and include good fat daily avocado or full fat cheese. My sisters here and I can't even relax with all the stuff happening. Now I'm on my way to court. I was subpoenaed to show up for the trial for the guy that stole my debit. My neck appointment is Nov 21st, yes the earliest the endocrinologist can see me, so I called my PC I see him at 10am tomorrow. I just don't know how big my neck would be if I wait till Nov. that's just crazy.
Got any boxes I really need to pack *sigh*
talk to you soon<3

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari, I know it must feel like right now things aare really going against you, but you ARE strong, and you WILL survive these things, you are such a strong willed and competent young woman.

GOOD LUCK with everything you are going to go through. You have my unwavering and undying support, and anything I can do, you are always extremely welcome to ask.

You are going to be fine, even if it doesn't look like it now, and we are all here for you, and I ma thinking of you right now.

You are a true gift to us all, and right now I'm certainly going to do my bit to pay you back for that.

Be strong, chin up, head high and no worries okay. There's nothing that are going through, that you can't overcome, and be stronger and better for it. It's not fair on you having to deal with things, like this, but you are plenty capable, and you certainly are not alone in your fight, so take my very best wishes, a BIG HUG, and plenty of smiles :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-), and you use them however you like.

I'm wishing you lots of luck misses, and I think you are a terrific bundle of inspiration, energy, warmth, and light and you always have been.

:-) :-).

Matt

7:03 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

hang in there! we'll all be thinking about you

4:53 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Thinkin of you sweetie!! LOTS :)

5:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

How's it going? Hope you and Natasha had a great Halloween. How bout those Sox?!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thinking about you. Hope you're hanging in there. Wish you would update... when you can...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hope you're having a Merry Christmas, Mari. I'm thinking about you...

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home